Features & Benefits
- The main structure is a heavy duty mono-block welded and stress relieved frame.
- The upper beam movement is fast, accurate and repeatable thanks to the heavy duty ram-gibing system with rexilon wear plates and an Auto-Lube System.
- The FUTURA features ram positioning accuracy of +/-0,01mm accomplished by using precision linear encoders mounted to independent C-frames which eliminates interference from deflection of the frame.
- Increased open height between the bed and upper beam, increased Y axis stroke, a CAN/BUS digital system, heat exchanger, soundproof hydraulic pump as well as European manual upper tool clamps are a few of the many standard features of the FUTURA Press Brake.
- FUTURA is designed for the most demanding of users who desire the greatest range of machine capacity and performance. FUTURA features a laser-based operator safety system as standard.