Features & Benefits
- High productivity, accuracy and reliability.
- High performance; 2G (maximum acceleration), 170 m / min. (Maximum speed interpolated axes).
- Suitable for cutting various materials including highly reflective materials.
- Iron cutting capacity up to 30 mm thick with high-power laser source.
- Low energy consumption, operating and maintenance costs (the fiber laser source does not require ordinary maintenance).
- Easy to use and install.
- New stylish and compact design with very small overall dimensions relative to bulky competitive designs
- Compared to a CO2 laser, the fiber laser ensures a reduction of energy consumption by more than 70% and a reduction of the working costs of more than 50%. The fiber laser does not require a warm-up time (heating on start power) and power consumption in standby mode is zero.